A&A Services: 6 Steps to Attain the Highest Quality Results
Monday, November 9th, 2015 by Chris Zorzy
Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing material in the industry. These strong and versatile options serve as an excellent waterproofing agent. Given their numerous features and benefits, asphalt shingles make for an ideal pick for a roof replacement.
A&A Services installs CertainTeed’s shingle roofing system. This roofing system offers exceptional performance and lasting aesthetic value. Here’s how we ensure quality in every roofing in Peabody, MA:
1. Starter Shingles. We begin the process by adding the first layer of protection to your home. This step is vital in establishing a reliable base for the succeeding steps.
2. Ice & Water Shield. After installing the starter shingles, we apply Ice & Water Shield. This component prevents leaks from wind-driven rains. It also works double time in stopping ice dams from building up.
3. Roofers’ Select™ or DiamondDeck™. Another important element is our Roofers’ Select or DiamondDeck. This specialized layer serves as additional protection against leaks and water damage. It is durable and waterproof.
4. CertainTeed Shingles. Once the first three layers of protection are mounted, it’s time to install our CertainTeed Shingles. These are laid in multiple layers for a better form. CertainTeed shingles are available in various styles and colors, which will complete the overall look of your home.
5. Hip & Ridge Accessories. For the fifth step, we apply hip and ridge accessories to finish the look of our roof. These are designed to match the appearance of CertainTeed shingles, so you won’t have to worry if these will look good on your roof.
6. Attic Ventilation. The attic is an essential part of a home. One common blunder that some homeowners make is not putting enough ventilation in the attic. That’s why we make sure to include attic ventilation in our installations. This will prevent a range of problems, such as mold and mildew.
As the trusted Peabody roofing contractor, A&A Services has over three decades of industry experience. Our six-step process aims to put a top quality roof over your head. We have the leading manufacturers and the best installers in the industry to make that happen.
To learn more about our shingle roofing system, call us today at (978) 741-0424. We would also be happy to discuss our other services, such as replacement windows, siding, doors, gutters, and more.
Category: News and Events Tag: