We’re kicking off fall with our famous annual windows sale, and each year it keeps getting better!
Now through October 31, 2022, you can get $99 off every Vanguard Windows by Sunrise installed in your home. There is no limit to the number of windows you can install, so this promotion is especially enticing to those who need many windows replaced.
Your home’s windows weren’t made to last forever, so if it’s been a while since you had them professionally inspected, it’s time to call in an expert. A&A Services offers free consultations to help you determine the scope of the project before requiring a financial commitment, and we can work with your budget to identify the best course of action before you have to come out of pocket.
Why Choose VANGUARD Windows?
At A&A Services, Vanguard windows are our top choice of product when it comes to windows. Their level of quality and craftsmanship raises the bar across the industry, and the responses we receive from our customers who install them into their homes are five stars, across the board. If you’ve had the chance to enjoy Sunrise products in the past, you already know why!
Old and crumbling seals, punctured frames, and cracked glass can have a devastating effect on your utility bill in the bitter winters of Massachusetts. But that’s not the only reason to act on this deal. Take a look at what you have now and see how your home holds up against the National Fenestration Rating Council’s (NFRC) benchmarks:
- U-Factor Rating – the lower this number is, the less energy needed to heat your home in winter.
- Visible Transmittance – measures the amount of light that comes through the glass.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient – the lower this number is, the cooler your home is during the summer.
- Air Leakage – determines the number of drafts let in by windows.
These are difficult to determine without the training to fully understand how to gauge each metric, but you can speak to one of our specialists about establishing a rating you can feel confident about. We also have more detailed information about replacement windows here.
Which VANGUARD Windows Are Right For You?
Every home is beautiful and unique in its own way (we should know, we’ve seen literally thousands) but homes are like people: they can change over time. If your vision goes beyond simple window replacement and you’re considering changing the actual design of your home, we’ve got a number of options under this promotion that will make you fall in love with your home all over again.
- Double-Hung Windows are built to withstand harsher temperatures (like we see in Massachusetts) while maximizing heat retention and enhancing your home’s efficiency. They come with Dual-Tech Lock Standard and Triple Weather Stripping (to prevent air infiltration).
- Picture/Sliding Windows are as beautiful as they are functional. A&A Services apply seals underneath them to ensure an energy-efficient transformation.
- Casement Windows are a heavier, more rugged design. They come straight from the manufacturer and their prime duty is maximizing efficiency. The windows feature Multi-Point Locks.
- Bay Windows are for more than boat watching: a reinforced center-pane picture window flanked on their side by casement or double-hung windows for a classic finish (generally 3 windows).
- Bow Windows arch away from the house with the help of 4-6 window panes. The center windows are permanently sealed, while on either side you have operable casement or double-hung windows.
- Basement Windows must be properly installed, for energy-efficient reasons – but also for security reasons! Also called awning windows, they offer a triple seal on closure.
There are benefits beyond the windows themselves.
- When installing bay/bow windows, for example, we use a High-Performance Structural Sill Interlock. It locks into the base at the bottom sash, buttressing strength and improving performance.
- Our casement windows use a patented True-Position® Stainless Steel Balance System which prevents slip and ensures silent operation.
- Vanguard’s Black Stainless Spacer rovides an extremely resistant moisture barrier slowing the rate moisture penetrates into your home. Stainless steel helps retain the argon/krypton gasses that live between panes and help maximize the window’s inherent insulation value. The “U Channel” design is an innovative design allowing for flexibility without stressing the sealant.
Windows Promotion Expires October 31, 2022
Vanguard offers a top-line product and we’re proud to offer their product. As an expert installer, combined with our quality installation and dedication to detail, our 2022 deal to give $99 off each and every window is the best “bang for your buck” available.
Be sure to contact a member of our team ASAP. This deal ends on Monday, October 31st (at the end of next month!) and our schedule is filling up quickly.
Financing options are also available because at A&A Services we don’t cut corners, we only cut costs. It’s the reason we’ve been able to keep our clients satisfied for decades. It’s also the reason we’re confident Vanguard products will help you see your home in a whole new light.
As always, all of our installations come with a 100% workmanship guarantee. Our team is committed to providing all of our clients with the highest level of professionalism and courteous customer service at all times. Relationships are the cornerstone of our business.
We look forward to connecting with you! Call one of our window specialists today for more details at (978) 354-7507.
Category: Windows Tag: Promotion