A & A SERVICES VIRTUAL HOME IMPROVEMENT ESTIMATES
ESTIMATES ARE GIVEN 3 WAYS:
- By Phone – the good, ole-fashion way anyone can appreciate.
- In person – a safe distance away (6 feet or more) to keep us all safe.
- Virtually – just click on a link via email on any device (phone, laptop, tablet) and you can have a live demonstration of the estimate in the warmth and safety of your home
HERE IS OUR PROCESS TO GIVE YOU FREE ESTIMATES…
- We will schedule an appointment when you will be at your home.
- Our Sales Technician will come by and based on your initial conversation, perform a complete walkaround of your property to estimate the work you need done.
- The Sales Technician will then call you to discuss the work and forward any pictures of damage, etc. and answer any questions.
- At this time, our Sales Technician will prepare a proposal and either discuss over the phone, in person at a safe distance or schedule a virtual meeting with you to go over the project.
- If you decide to hire us for the work, we can deliver the contract for signature via email to have you sign and send back.
- You will be added to our schedule and we will keep in touch with you on the status of work to be done on a regular basis.
- Following all state protocol to ensure a safe installation procedure. Per Governor Baker, our construction services are considered ESSENTIAL and we will be able to operate with the safety protocol in place to protect both you, our customer, and our employees.
- All employees will be checked daily for signs of sickness, including a temperature check. Anyone with any symptoms will be sent home to recover before returning to work. For the safety of our staff, if you or anyone in your household shows any signs of sickness or has been diagnosed with coronavirus or the seasonal flu, we can reschedule the installation for a future date.
- All communication among employees and customers will adhere to the social distancing rules of at least 6 feet apart.
- Roofing/Siding/Gutter Installations: Work is done entirely on the exterior of your home and with proper social distancing, masks, gloves, protective clothing, and wash station, our crew will be able to complete your project. Portable bathroom and wash station on every job.
- Window Installations: We can complete window installations, with your approval, while you are away from home or located in a different room than work is being completed. Safety measures will include wearing gloves, masks, booties, and preparing all workspace with proper plastic set ups to contain the disruptive dust. They will also have disinfectant wipes to clean all surfaces when done including around the windows, trim, door handles and light switches.
The Staff at A & A Services Home Improvement
News & Updates
It is one of the most beautiful times of the year in Salem, Massachusetts: Autumn! The air outside is fresh, crisp, and slightly cool. The leaves are beginning to change colors and fall off the trees and you see pumpkins adorning some of your neighbors’ porches. It’s the perfect time to walk around the perimeter …
A&A Services was started in 1982 by our owners and local North Shore residents Chris and Barb Zorzy. Our business was born as a family-owned and operated company with only one goal in mind: being the kind of company that Chris and Barb wanted to do business with as homeowners. From this goal stemmed our …