Quality Asphalt Shingle Roofing Systems
Full-Service Roofing Company
Asphalt roofing shingles are the most commonly used covering on residential properties. Asphalt’s primary purpose is to serve as a waterproofing agent. It also holds the protective granules in place and adds to the overall strength of the roofing shingle. The best types of asphalt shingles will stay flexible and will not dry out or become hard or brittle for the expected life of the shingle.
At A&A Services Home Improvement, the roofing system we install on homes is the finest in the industry. We believe that with a Owens Corning Roof System, your home will have the most protection, look great and last the longest. We are so confident in our roofing systems that we back them with a 30-year warranty.
6 Steps to the Highest Quality Results
Owens Corning Roofing System
- Starter Shingles is where we begin the process. This adds an extra layer of protection to your home.
- Ice & Water Shield is then installed, which prevents leaks from wind-driven rain and ice dams.
- Deck Defense Underlayment is added as an additional protection against leaks as it is completely waterproof.
- Owens Corning Duration Shingles with SureNail Technology are laid in multiple layers after all of the preparation work is done. They come in a large variety of styles and colors, and enhance the look of your home.
- Hip & Ridge Accessories are used to finish the look of the roof and are designed to complement the appearance of Owens Corning shingles.
- Attic Ventilation may be added to pull air out of the attic and create a flow that prevents ice dams, mold and mildew.
Benefits of an A&A Services Home Improvement Installation
- We have over 37 years of experience in the industry and are highly qualified to install any roof.
- We have a 100% guarantee for every job we perform.
- We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction every time.
- We are a Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
Contact Us Today
A&A Services Home Improvement is the premier roofing company for Salem residents. With Owens Corning, you can expect the highest quality roof every time. To learn more about an asphalt shingle roof installation, contact us today at (978) 741-0424, or you can fill out our online form.