Quality Asphalt Shingles Roofing Systems
Full-Service Roofing Company
Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used roof covering on residential properties. Asphalt’s primary purpose is to serve as a waterproofing agent. It also holds the protective granules in place and adds to the overall strength of the roofing shingle. The best types of asphalt shingles will stay flexible and will not dry out or become hard or brittle for the expected life of the shingle.
At A&A Services Home Improvement, the roofing system we install on homes is the finest in the industry. We believe that with a Owens Corning Roof System, your home will have the most protection, look great and last the longest. We are so confident in our roofing systems that we back them with a 30-year warranty.
6 Steps to the Highest Quality Results
Owens Corning Roofing System
- Starter Shingles is where we begin the process. This adds an extra layer of protection to your home.
- Ice & Water Shield is then installed, which prevents leaks from wind-driven rain and ice dams.
- Deck Defense Underlayment is added as an additional protection against leaks as it is completely waterproof.
- Owens Corning Duration Shingles with SureNail Technology are laid in multiple layers after all of the preparation work is done. They come in a large variety of styles and colors, and enhance the look of your home.
- Hip & Ridge Accessories are used to finish the look of the roof and are designed to complement the appearance of Owens Corning shingles.
- Attic Ventilation may be added to pull air out of the attic and create a flow that prevents ice dams, mold and mildew.
Benefits of an A&A Services Home Improvement Installation
- We have over 37 years of experience in the industry and are highly qualified to install any roof.
- We have a 100% guarantee for every job we perform.
- We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction every time.
- We are a Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
Contact Us Today
A&A Services Home Improvement is the premier roofing company for Salem residents. With Owens Corning, you can expect the highest quality roof every time. To learn more about an asphalt shingle roof installation, contact us today at (978) 741-0424, or you can fill out our online form.
News & Updates
It is one of the most beautiful times of the year in Salem, Massachusetts: Autumn! The air outside is fresh, crisp, and slightly cool. The leaves are beginning to change colors and fall off the trees and you see pumpkins adorning some of your neighbors’ porches. It’s the perfect time to walk around the perimeter …
A&A Services was started in 1982 by our owners and local North Shore residents Chris and Barb Zorzy. Our business was born as a family-owned and operated company with only one goal in mind: being the kind of company that Chris and Barb wanted to do business with as homeowners. From this goal stemmed our …