North Shore Replacement Window Styles & Options
Windows Buyer's Guide
Replacement windows are a long term investment for your home, so take the time to consider all your options with our buyer's guide!
Every home is different and every homeowner has different tastes, which is why A&A Services Home Improvement provides the a complete line of replacement window styles in North Shore. We understand that your windows play an important role in the overall look and style of your home and we are dedicated to installing only the best windows of your choosing so that you can be completely satisfied with the end result.
If you need replacement windows installed in Peabody, Salem, Marblehead, or other surrounding areas, you can count on the professionalism of A&A Services Home Improvement. Call us today at 1-844-385-9365 or click below to get started with a free cost estimate!
Window Features & Benefits
Double hung windows
Built to withstand harsh weather and keep out the drafty cold, our replacement double hung windows are of the highest quality. Being BPI Certified, we understand energy savings and are committed to providing you with the best.
- Minimal maintenance and easy operation with tilt-in feature, contoured lift-rails and pre-tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system
- Advanced, triple weather-stripping seals for top efficiency performance
- UltraCore® polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Coved interior glazing bead for added elegance
- Added security with recessed pick resistant locks
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with heavy-duty aluminum corner reinforcements for years of worry free performance
Picture and sliding windows
At A&A Services Home Improvement, we feel that our sliding windows are one of the most beautiful designs we have. When we install your picture and sliding windows in Salem and surrounding areas, we ensure that each receives a seal underneath so that you can experience the best in energy efficiency.
- Our signature narrowline window design for maximum glass viewing area
- Coved interior glazing bead for traditional design lines UltraCore® polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- FiberCore® sash for added efficiency and performance
- Lift out sliders with dual brass rollers featuring a stainless steel axle for years of worry free performance
- Enjoy added peace of mind with recessed pick resistant locks and night latches for venting
- Standard sliding window provide easy, lift out sashes
- Optional in-swing sash rails offer added efficiency, and can be easily cleaned from inside your home
Our casement windows are a rugged design and come straight from the manufacturer. Casement windows are made for energy efficiency and with our professional installers that is exactly what you will get every time.
- Air-tight performance with dual weatherstripping seals
- Low profile, single-lever locking handle controls up to three locking points for added security
- Squareness ensured through adjustable hinge system
- Beveled exterior design
- Stylish full-flip nesting hardware allows Casement windows over 17 3/8″ wide to open to a 90° angle so the exterior pane of glass can be cleaned from inside the home
- Stepped internal and contoured external design maximizes the beauty while minimizing the appearance of the frame and sash
- Optional Performance Sash System with high performance glass and blinds between the panes of glass
Bow and bay windows
A beautiful addition to any home, our bow and bay windows have frames reinforced with fiberglass and are installed in the most energy efficient way.
- High quality seatboards, headboards and side panels are manufactured from furniture grade 1 1/8″ thick oak veneer plywood versus typical 3/4″ thick plywood
- Interior surfaces of bay and bow windows are also available with optional Pionite® laminates, which eliminate the need to paint or stain the interior, while also providing greater ease of maintenance and more durability. Pionite® surfaces are available in Painters White, Golden Oak, Provincial Oak, Colonial Cherry or Brazilian Pecan
- An anti-water penetration system helps protect against unwanted water and moisture damage. This system protects your most precious investment-your home
Basement windows must be installed just right in order to provide the most protection for the home, as well as to provide safety for the people inside. Our installers make sure that each basement window is the perfect size and that they are all installed properly.
- Custom manufactured, specially designed
- ElectroFusion Welded for unbeatable performance
- Dual locking system ensures maximum security
- Fully weather-stripped to safeguard against air infiltration
Call us for a free installation estimate today
No matter what type of replacement windows you want for your home, A&A Services Home Improvement is the contractor that can provide you with a high-quality solution. Call us today to have one of our experts evaluate your home! We offer free cost estimates in Salem, Peabody, Marblehead, Beverly, Lynn, Medford, Everett, Malden, Woburn, Revere and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.